November has been a fun and productive month for the Customer Paradigm team! We launched three (!) new Magento 2 sites: Mountainsmith, The Bottom Line Store, and Bottlestore.com.
Mountainsmith, a local Colorado brand providing quality outdoor gear since 1979.
Bottomline store sells products to help customers live their happiest, healthiest lives.
The O.Berk company Bottlestore.com is a retailer of premium glass and plastic containers and lids.
We also enjoyed some downtime (and a little too much to eat!) with family and friends over the Thanksgiving holiday. But with Thanksgiving over, the holiday season is in full swing. Not quite ready yet? This month, our roundup will have some helpful advice for surviving the holidays and more.
- SUPEE-10415 Security Patch – Magento releases SUPEE-10415 patch for Magento 1.X sites.
- Magento Experts Share Their Most Valuable Tips – Nexcess put together a new eBook filled with Magento tips and resources.
- Is Your Magento Store Growing? You Might Need to Rethink Your Sales Tax – The tax experts over at Avalara give 4 tips on when you need to rework – or in many cases start thinking about – your tax rules.
- Customer Groups in Magento 2 – Want to learn everything there is to know about customer groups in Magento 2? Follow along with our series.
- 10 Ways to Boost Conversions with Personalization for B2B – with B2B eCommerce on track to keep growing the Magento blog takes a look at how to increase B2B conversion rates.
- Increase Your Holiday Sales with On-Site Search – the Magento blog takes a look at how utilizing your on-site search features effectively can gain you more sales this season.
- 8 Tips for Understanding Your Holiday Shoppers – Want to sell more this season? These are the 8 tips that every savvy eCommerce merchant needs to understanding holiday shoppers.
Is your eCommerce business ready for the holiday season?
- 2017 Thanksgiving and Black Friday See Huge eCommerce Growth – Huge surges in sales over this years November holidays, up over 18% from 2016, with predictions that this years holiday season is going to be the biggest year ever for eCommerce.
- Does the Perfect Email Template Exist? – MailChimp takes a look at the data to see what the most successful email templates have in common.
- 14 Blog Topic Ideas for ANY eCommerce Store – Having writer’s block? Check out these blog topic ideas that will work for nearly any business.
- Holiday Marketing Success Goes Beyond Customer Acquisition – Emarsys looks at some data insights to help you make informed marketing decisions that help you sell more this holiday season.
- Stop Wasting Your Holiday Marketing Budget – Learn how to budget effectively when planning your holiday marketing strategy and refine your campaigns to get the maximum return on investment.
That’s all for November – can you believe it’s already December?! Tune into next month’s roundup of all things Magento, eCommerce and more just after the start of the New Year!
Want to know what we are digging on the daily or want to suggest a link you think we’ll love? Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to keep up and connect with us!
Want to talk about getting started with Magento development or digital marketing services for your eCommerce store? Connect with a member of our strategy team today and start reaching your eCommerce goals.
About Kelly Mason
Kelly is a Marketing Assistant at Customer Paradigm. She loves creating engaging and educational content and connecting with the community through social media. Outside of the office, she can be found eating her way through Colorado one brunch at a time and hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park.