Open Positions At Customer Paradigm
We are looking for talented people to join our team, who want to learn, and help work on exciting brands and projects. We are a low-ego team that strives to solve our customer’s challenging problems. We’re recognized as an industry leader in our space, and we have solid systems, procedures and quality practices in place. We’ve completed more than 10,500 Web development and marketing projects since 2002, and have logged more than 200,000 coding hours in the process. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we do have a high standard of excellence and take what we do very seriously. But don’t apply if you’re not comfortable getting hit with the occasional nerf dart.
Digital Marketing & SEO Specialist
Customer Paradigm, an award-winning Boulder-based web development company is looking for an SEO specialist to help our clients with their web marketing needs.
You'll work on exciting brands and projects with nationally known companies, and work with a solid team of programmers, designers, and marketing professionals.
You'll work directly with our Director of Search Marketing.
Ideal candidates are:
- Understand business drivers and goals
- An effective communicator
Are you curious, creative, have a technical mindset and an ability to leverage white hat SEO methods to improve organic search rankings for clients’ websites?
We're looking for someone that knows how to conduct keyword research, site analytics, how to perform on-site optimization, content creation, and integrate effective SEO practices into clients' digital marketing strategies.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with successful execution of SEO best practices to improve factors such as organic search results, including incremental keyword/SERP rank advancement, year-over-year traffic, and conversion improvement
- An understanding of how to develop SEO strategies to optimize web pages for greater user engagement and conversions
- Up-to-date knowledge digital marketing, SEO trends, and are able to think ahead and integrate ideas into current solutions and processes, create new solutions offerings.
- The ability to develop and optimize clients’ pay-per-click campaigns.
- The ability to readily research, write, and optimize quality guest blogs and content for a wide variety of client websites and marketing vehicles.
- The experience to monitor and manipulate indexing of a website, analyze and apply fixes for 400 errors, duplicate content, and overall site health.
We're looking for someone who can:
- Manage profitable social media streams for clients, making sure to update and respond to feedback.
- Implement and interpret conversion rate tracking and optimization
- Write copy and create images for websites, Display Network Ads, CTA banners, and more
- Provide ongoing support for all SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis, and optimization recommendations
- Optimize web pages and ad copy for search engine marketing to drive greater user engagement and conversions
- Understand the key metrics of success for the client and formulate strong white hat SEO tactics to achieve improvement in their success metrics
- Perform ongoing keyword research, selection and optimization for websites, pay-per-click campaigns and remarketing
- Analyze websites, identify SEO opportunities for improvement, recommend and implement solutions
- Track, report, and analyze website performance and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Set-up and connect Google Analytics, Search Console, AdWords, Merchant Center, and other digital marketing tools
- Set up GA goals and tracking, dashboards, reports
- Understand the relationships between SEO and PPC campaigns, and how they work in conjunction with one another in larger search marketing strategy
- Research and analyze competitor websites and SEO strategies
- Champion SEO in all phases of website development
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed websites
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Navigate and manipulate WordPress templates for optimization
- Build a strong Internal and External Link Structure through link-building techniques
- Compile multiple data sources and make insightful business decisions
- Some HTML coding as needed
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree; Bachelors preferred
- Two years' search engine optimization and pay-per-click experience
- Must have knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing Ads
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills * WordPress and Magento experience a plus.
- Ability to perform research, analyze websites, document changes, and make decisions regarding optimization approach
- Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction
- Ability to regularly perform click-through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Independent decision-making, organization, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of or experience in a Web programming environment is a plus, but not required
- Understanding of content management and strategy
- Understanding of web design and UX principles and methods
- AdWords certification is a plus
Is that you? If so, you might be right for our growing team.
We are a low-ego organization, and value ideas from everyone on the team. We don't take ourselves seriously but do take what we do very seriously.
You must be able to work at our Boulder, Colorado office.
(No offshore / out of state inquiries, please. They will be ignored. And possibly made fun of.)
More info on Customer Paradigm: With more than 11,250 successful Web development projects since 2002, Customer Paradigm is an industry leader in the Web development and marketing space.
Perks include all the espresso you can drink.
Must be okay with getting hit by an occasional nerf gun dart from time to time in our office.
Sales Person / Business Development
Have you sold Websites or Search marketing in the past? Do you enjoy talking to people and helping them solve their problems?
Our company, Customer Paradigm, has been around for more than a dozen years. We’ve completed more than 10,750 projects, and logged more than 250,000 Web development hours.
We work with both national brands, as well as small organizations.
We specialize in programming and design for eCommerce websites.
We’re also a low-ego company, where we focus on helping each other out, and developing digital marketing solutions for our clients. That means we’ll take on a small project to help out someone whose site has crashed, with the goal that it builds trust and confidence and hopefully long term work.
You must have prior sales or business development experience, preferably in the technology world.
If you’ve worked with the Magento eCommerce platform, that’s a big plus.
Strong written and verbal communication skills are key.
For this position, there is:
* No travel
* High quality inbound leads provided
* Competitive Base salary + commission
* Vacation, health insurance
You *must* be available to work in our Boulder, Colorado office. This is *not* a work from home position, and out of state / out of country applications will be rejected and/or made fun of :(
Note: You must be okay with getting hit by the occasional nerf gun dart flying through the air in the office.
More about Customer Paradigm:
Magento Programmer w/ OO php Experience
(On-site in Boulder, Colorado)
Want to join an amazing team where you’ll get to work on challenging, cutting-edge programming projects?
Customer Paradigm, a Boulder-based Website Development and Interactive
Marketing Company, is looking for a solid PHP programmer with OO experience to work
at our Boulder-based office.
You should have:
- OO PHP / mySQL programming skills (write code that works)
- Enjoy working with other talented programmers
- Magento, Zend, eCommerce experience is a *big* bonus.
This is a full time position for the right person.
You’ll work with our team of top programmers on cutting-edge projects for some of the biggest brand name companies.
Bonus points if you:
- Dream in code
- Have previous experience with Magento eCommerce
- Enjoy a little ping pong & can dodge a Nerf Dart while coding up a storm.
If this sounds like you, you’ll be a great fit with our culture.
We don’t take ourselves too seriously (very low egos), but we do take what we do seriously, and have a high standard of excellence.
And we value everyone’s ideas. If you can do things better, we’re open to it.
In return, Customer Paradigm offers:
- A chance to grow your skill set by working across the entire stack
- Work-life balance. Enjoy skiing, snowboarding or hiking in the mountains on the weekends. We don’t work on the weekends, or pull crazy hours. We’re serious about this. Because we don’t want you working on an important site when you haven’t slept in three days.
- A pay check and benefits!
- Free coffee
- A chance to make a difference, and work with an amazing team.
More About Customer Paradigm:
Customer Paradigm was founded by Jeff Finkelstein in 2002, and has grown into a leading interactive digital marketing agency, focused on eCommerce. We’re a Magento-Certified Silver Solutions Partner, as well as a Google Partner advertising agency. We work with customers all across the US, Canada and internationally. Our customer-centric approach allows us to internalize our client’s vision for their organization and design websites and marketing campaigns that gets results.
Some of our core values include:
- Low ego workplace. While some people on the team may have more experience than others, we strive for a low ego environment. Everyone can help each other, and is available for troubleshooting.
- High standard of excellence. We really do want to churn out the best code and projects possible.
- Culture of learning. The people who do the best on our team are ones that are excited to learn, discover and explore. Nobody was born knowing CSS or php.
- Culture of teaching. Our goal is that everyone has something to contribute to the team, and we’re always happy to other team members teach each other new skills.
- Not outsourcing work. All work is done in-house, in an effort to keep quality high and turnaround fast.
- Open office collaboration. We’ve tried to reduce the barriers as much as possible, so that it’s easy to pair program, or just walk up and look at a screen together.
- Deep core experience in eCommerce. We’ve spent tens of thousands of hours learning how to do things the right way (although we’re always learning).
- We answer the phone and respond to emails quickly. We don’t hide behind technology, but actively work with our clients to help them.
We are based in Boulder, Colorado, and the dress code and atmosphere is casual.
If you want to learn how programming, project management, software engineering or search marketing is done at a top level, we’re here to help you toward success.
We give our employees great flexibility to pursue new technology and innovation. Some of our greatest ideas and services have come from team members who have dreamed up a new or better way of doing things.