Can you believe we are already one month into 2018? January has been a blast – we’ve been excited to hit the ground running this year with even more amazing eCommerce solutions for our clients. And – it looks like we aren’t the only ones! From the focus shifting almost entirely to Magento 2 implementations across the Magento-sphere, new and exciting social commerce trends, to PWAs (progressive web apps) it’s looking like 2018 has some amazing things on the horizon.
Here is what you need to know from January 2018…
- Planning to Upgrade Your Platform? 6 Questions to Ask – Thinking about upgrading your Magento system? This is what you need to consider.
- A Guide to Layered Navigation in Magento 2 – Are you utilizing this built-in Magento 2 feature to help simplify your customer’s path to purchase?
- The Four Dashboards Digital B2B Merchants Should Be Watching – Magento Commerce brings new powerful B2B features to merchants, here is the data you should be looking at.
- Magento 2 Guide: Creating Virtual Products – want to sell memberships, subscriptions, warranties, and more on your Magento store? Learn how to set up virtual products.
- The Scoop on SSL Certificates – Haven’t secured your eCommerce store yet? You should. Nexcess takes a look at the different types of SSL certificates available.
- Can Progressive Web Apps Solve the App vs. Browser Dilemma? – Are PWA’s the answer to the mobile app/mobile web debate?
- Why All Retailers Need to Be Aware of PWAs – Magento’s Peter Sheldon talks boosting mobile conversions with PWAs.
- Users Can Now Mute Google Remarketing Ads – Google has announced more ways for users to control the ads they see, impacting companies running remarketing ads to customers.
- Google is Sunsetting AdWords Review Extensions – This text ad extension will be removed from AdWords entirely by February.
- Is Your Store Leveraging Social Proof to Help You Sell More? – Want to influence your customers to make purchases? Start using social proof.
- The 4 Social Commerce Trends You’ll Master This Year – Yotpo looks at 4 social strategies you will need for success in 2018.
That’s it for January! Tune into next month’s roundup of all things Magento, eCommerce, digital marketing and more. Want to know what we are digging on the daily? Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to keep up!
Want to talk about getting started with Magento development or digital marketing services for your eCommerce store? Connect with a member of our strategy team today via our live chat, our simple contact form or call and start reaching your eCommerce goals.