Happy New Year! eCommerce sales grew 18.1% this holiday season – and predictions show that 2018 will be an even bigger year for eCommerce growth. Is your business ready for a productive and profitable year?
Want to know what we predict will be the big trends in eCommerce this year? Be sure to check out our 10 eCommerce predictions for 2018.
December was a busy month for the Customer Paradigm team as we geared up to help our clients through the busiest few weeks of the year. As we start the New Year, let’s round up the content we loved from the last month of 2017.
- How to Change the Admin URL in Magento 2 – Are you utilizing this simple tip to help keep your Magento eCommerce store secure?
- Magento Releases 2.2.2 – Check out what’s new in the latest version of Magento 2.
- Imagine 2018 Speakers – Magento begins releasing announcements for the speakers at the 2018 Imagine conference.
- Magento Announces Instant Purchase – Magento is the first eCommerce platform to offer an experience similar to Amazon’s one-click purchase feature.
- 6 Ways to Boost Your Business in an Amazon World – How your eCommerce store can compete in an “Amazon world”.
- Has Amazon found the next big thing for eCommerce? – Amazon explores the use of video on product pages.
- 5 Key Factors Driving B2B eCommerce Growth – 93% of B2B buyers want to purchase online, here are a few insights into how to drive B2B growth in 2018.
- AI vs Data – Jason Woosley takes a look at the growing use of AI in eCommerce.
- Getting Started: Social Media for eCommerce – Want to increase your business’s social media presence in 2018? Here’s how to get started.
- How to Write Blog Titles – Nexcess takes a look at three simple tips to help you write more effective blog titles.
- Google Confirms Mid-December Search Algorithm Updates – With many seeing changes in search rankings this week, Google spokesperson confirms changes to the algorithm.
- Content Marketing Trends to Watch For – 6 marketing trends you need to know for 2018.
That’s it for December and 2017! Tune into next month’s roundup of all things Magento, eCommerce, digital marketing and more. Want to know what we are digging on the daily? Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to keep up!
Want to talk about getting started with Magento development or digital marketing services for your eCommerce store? Connect with a member of our strategy team today via our live chat, our simple contact form or call and start reaching your eCommerce goals.
About Kelly Mason
Kelly is a Marketing Assistant at Customer Paradigm. She loves creating engaging and educational content and connecting with the community through social media. Outside of the office, she can be found eating her way through Colorado one brunch at a time and hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park.