A new research study shows that typoooos and missstakes cost millions of dollars in lost online sales. According to Charles Duncombe, an analysis of website figures shows a single spelling mistake can cut online sales in half. When they measured the revenue per visitor to the tightsplease.co.uk website, for example, they found the revenue per visitor was twice as high after an error was corrected. More Info >>
- What is Celigo? The Definitive Guide to the Leading iPaaS
- Experiencing Celigo Integration Errors? Here’s How To Fix Them
- Celigo vs. Dell Boomi: A Full Comparison of Leading iPaaS Systems
- Breakthrough Growth & Innovation: How Your Business Can Benefit from APIs
- What is an API – Application Programming Interface?