Google’s Chrome Browser now allows you to install ‘apps’ like the NY Times, Gilt, NPR, the Onion and more. It takes a website experience and transforms it into something a lot more like an iPad app. We’ll see how consumer adoption goes with these… Chrome only has a 10% adoption rate. But it’s pretty darn cool, and changes a website into something more interactive. Not sure if this is HTML 5… Ten Google Chrome Apps Worth Checking Out: http://www.popsci.com/technology/gallery/2010-12/ten-google-chrome-apps-worth-checking-out — Jeff
- 5 Biggest data integration challenges in 2024 and how to solve them
- Salesforce & Sage Integration – Is manual integration your only option?
- Sage Intaact Integration: Scaling Smarter – Top 5 Pitfalls to avoid
- What is Celigo? The Definitive Guide to the Leading iPaaS
- Experiencing Celigo Integration Errors? Here’s How To Fix Them