FYI, I just received a message that states that Google Checkout badges have been removed from Adwords ads. Now, there’s even less of a reason to sign up with Google Checkout. Having the badge was the #1 reason to add it in. Here’s what Google just emailed: Overview: Checkout Badges on AdWords ads Please be aware that as of June 2011, the Google Checkout badge has been removed from AdWords ads. This change impacts badges that appear on Google.com search results. This includes the standard and promotional Checkout badge for both merchants and non-profits. Badges and filtering on Google Product Search results are not impacted by this change. Learn more about displaying badges on Product Search results. For more information, please visit https://checkout.google.com/support/sell/bin/answer.py?answer=1323905
- What is Celigo? The Definitive Guide to the Leading iPaaS
- Experiencing Celigo Integration Errors? Here’s How To Fix Them
- Celigo vs. Dell Boomi: A Full Comparison of Leading iPaaS Systems
- Breakthrough Growth & Innovation: How Your Business Can Benefit from APIs
- What is an API – Application Programming Interface?