I’m curious if other people have tried shooting at a high ISO range (i.e. 2,500) and then using noise reduction processing to smooth out skin tones? I shot in a RAW format using a 70-200 mm lens, and found great results. The noise processing smoothed out skin tones and made the image pop without a lot of post processing:
- 5 Biggest data integration challenges in 2024 and how to solve them
- Salesforce & Sage Integration – Is manual integration your only option?
- Sage Intaact Integration: Scaling Smarter – Top 5 Pitfalls to avoid
- What is Celigo? The Definitive Guide to the Leading iPaaS
- Experiencing Celigo Integration Errors? Here’s How To Fix Them