Perl Programming & Development
small Perl projects or large Perl projects.
We’re here to help. And to make it easy.
(And to make sure the code works)
Perl Programmers are hard to find. And ones that can modify / troubleshoot or add features to your existing Perl scripts and programs can be even more difficult to find.
We’re here to help. From small projects to large, our Perl programming experts can help you make your website become more interactive.
If you want to tie your website into an online database, Perl scripts that read / writes into a mySQL database may be the answer you’re looking for.
Think you can’t afford custom or semi-custom Perl programming? Our prices, quality and service will surprise you (click here to have us contact you for a free estimate)
If you can describe what you’d like your website or application to do, we can take it from there.
From one hour to one thousand, we can help you …
- Allow people to register on your website, and then update their information / change their preferences.
- Pre-fill registration forms so people don’t have to fill in their information again and again.
- Personalize your website, and show content based on who is on your site (new visitor / past customer).
- Send permission-based email messages to people who have signed up to receive communication from you through a web-based application.
- Create a calendar for visitors / employees / customers.
- Automate business tasks — such as changing the information on your website without having to call a web developer or use a complicated program.
We can help you customize and set up many of the most common open-source, Perl applications, including:
- Email Builder (permission-based outbound email marketing system)
- CP-Report (email marketing tracking software)
- Auction systems
- Visitor tracking counters
- Advertising Display
- Online chat
- Shopping Carts
- Coupon Systems
- Refer-A-Friend Systems
- Syndicated Content (RSS)
- Online search
Do you need a form processing system that will save the information into a database, send a confirmation (thank you) email message to the person signing up, send you an alert email message? We can help. Whether you have a small project with 1-2 hours of work, need someone to troubleshoot an existing Perl script, or need a website that is a complex, customized CRM system, Customer Paradigm’s team can help make your website generate results.
If you can imagine what you would like to do, we can help you put together requirements, and make it work.
Customer Paradigm has used Perl programming to help small 1-person companies as well as many of the Fortune 500 create websites that get results.