Service Rendered – Migration of Business Logic from Legacy software to Customized Zend setup – API Integration with UPS and FedEx Carrier Tracking – API Integration with Third Party Remedy Software – Complete Redesign of Web-GUI Interface – Host Environment Migration Description Mainfreight Order Management is privately used Asset Tracking and Logistics software which tracks a multitude of warehouse inventory management business logic, tiered user access logic, and a reporting suite which can be tailored to each customer. Customer Paradigm has worked with Mainfreight over the past year to establish updates and fixes to the legacy software, learned the business logic, and has subsequently laid out solid plans and implementation for a redesign of their software.
- What is Celigo? The Definitive Guide to the Leading iPaaS
- Experiencing Celigo Integration Errors? Here’s How To Fix Them
- Celigo vs. Dell Boomi: A Full Comparison of Leading iPaaS Systems
- Breakthrough Growth & Innovation: How Your Business Can Benefit from APIs
- What is an API – Application Programming Interface?