Custom eCommerce Web Design/Programming
Create a trusted shopping experience online.
If you want people to be able to purchase services or products from your eCommerce website, you need to have a site designed that makes it quick fast and easy.
To have a real person contact you about our eCommerce website design and development services, please visit here >> or call 303.499.9318.
- Design, Layout, Implementation
- Flash & Video Design
- Content Management – we make it easy for you to update your site
- Calendar / Event Registration System
- Social Networking Communities
- Appointment Scheduling System
- Shopping Cart / eCommerce System Module – integrated into the framework of the site
- Search Engine Optimization / Search Engine Marketing.
Want to update your own website? Add products? Change pricing? Offer special coupons or discounts? Give wholesale pricing to some clients, but retail pricing to others? Need to tie into a real-time payment processor, and keep track of inventory? Not a problem.
Want us to update your website for you? Not a problem either. We’re here to serve you, and make it as easy as possible for you to keep your site updated and current. Have a real person contact you now >>
Think you can’t afford a new eCommerce website? Our prices, quality and service will surprise you (click here to have us contact you for a free estimate)
From small projects to large, we can help you make your website become a selling machine.
We can help you …
- Allow people to register on your website, and then update their information / change their preferences.
- Pre-fill registration forms so people don’t have to fill in their information again and again.
- Personalize your website, and show content based on who is on your site (new visitor / past customer).
- Send permission-based email messages to people who have signed up to receive communication from you through a web-based application.
- Create a calendar for visitors / employees / customers.
- Automate business tasks — such as changing the information on your website without having to call a web developer or use a complicated program.
Customer Paradigm has helped one-person companies as well as many of the Fortune 500 create websites that get results.