Backcountry Gear purchased an Aheadworks extension for a mobile app but came to Customer Paradigm unhappy with its basic features. Customer Paradigm worked with BackCountryGear to modify the extension to meet their design and functionality needs. Customer Paradigm also built custom modules to self identify mobile devices verses browsers and to allow the mobile app to work within Full Page Caching. Service Rendered – Design changes for mobile app – Functionality changes for mobile app
- 5 Biggest data integration challenges in 2024 and how to solve them
- Salesforce & Sage Integration – Is manual integration your only option?
- Sage Intaact Integration: Scaling Smarter – Top 5 Pitfalls to avoid
- What is Celigo? The Definitive Guide to the Leading iPaaS
- Experiencing Celigo Integration Errors? Here’s How To Fix Them