Need an SEO Expert? | Rank Organically
I’m Jeff Finkelstein, founder of Customer Paradigm in Boulder, Colorado. I’m an SEO expert who can help you create content and inbound SEO strategies that will allow you to rank organically in Google. I use good, old-fashioned experience, combined with running your campaign, keywords and website through artificial intelligence systems and machine-learning, so that we can generate results based on data and not guesswork.
I’ll do a free site review, and will work with our team of SEO experts to drive results.
- Free, No Obligation SEO Consultation
- SEO Experts since 2002
- Based in Boulder, CO
- No long term contracts
- Pricing by the hour ($100/hour), by project, or based on performance.
- Marketers who care. SEO strategies that work
- 12,600+ Projects Completed since 2002
Have An SEO Expert Contact Me Now:
SEO Experts in Colorado
Based in Boulder, Colorado, we are happy to review your current site at no charge – we’re here to increase your Shopify sales, conversion rates, and overall revenue.
Top-tier development and innovative marketing – contact us today to kickstart your next growth curve.
Visit Our SEO Experts:
5353 Manhattan Circle Suite 103 Boulder, CO 80303
303.473.4400 / Toll Free: 888.772.0777
A note from SEO Expert & Customer Paradigm’s founder, Jeff Finkelstein:
My passion is helping businesses like yours leverage the power of the Web to aggregate customers according to interest, and not geography. 12,600+ projects later, I still love what we’re doing, and I love that the premise of the company – customer-centric thinking – is still just as valid and relevant today as it was back in 2002.
Back then (before Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, the iPhone, Amazon Prime, Gmail or Shopify), I saw that the companies that were succeeding online were the ones that were focused on the end customer experience.
The name of the company, Customer Paradigm, was based on the assumption that end customers increasingly have control over their purchasing experience. Buying online, interacting with people based on interest instead of geography – all of this was made possible by the Web.
In 2002, we helped businesses with three things: Acquiring new customers, retaining existing ones, and interacting with them online.
In 2019, the underlying goals are the same, but strategies and tactics are in many cases radically different.
My favorite part of the day is talking to business owners like you to discuss your digital marketing goals, and see if there’s anything I can recommend that may make your Shopify site or your brand more successful.
Let me know – I can meet here in Boulder, or over the phone – 303.473.4400.
Thanks! – Jeff
Customer Paradigm founder and SEO expert Jeff Finkelstein has been called a “Web Guru” by the New York Times.
Problems We Solve:
• Helping you keep in touch with your past customers and prospects via cost-effective personalized email.
• Designing websites that creates a positive, trusted impression for an organization.
• Guiding prospects effortlessly through a sales funnel, using a six-step process to build trust and develop a relationship.
• Keeping a website up-to-date with fresh content, professional images, video, podcasts and blogs.
• Allowing an organization to easily update their website without any special training or software.
• Making it as easy as possible for customers to make purchases on an eCommerce site.
• Speeding up slowwwww sites.