Professional Pet Photography in Boulder, CO
Let Jeff Finkelstein create stunning photos of your dog or cat
- Quick booking / fast turnaround
- Professional photo studio in Boulder, Colorado
- Or, we can photograph outside on the trail, or in your home.
- Jeff Finkelstein, lead photographer was a professional dog trainer.
- Affordable rates ($125 for professional pet photography sessions here in Boulder, CO)
- Full digital download of images.
Call now: 303.473.4400
Have A Real Person Contact Me Now:
Professional Pet Photography in Boulder, Colorado
Allow us to create an amazing photos for your pets Based in Boulder, Colorado, no project is too small (or too big). Call us today – 303.473.4400
Here’s a few sample pet images we’ve recently helped create:
professional pet photography services:
Studio in Boulder, Colorado
Full Digital Images
Prices by the hour, piece or project
Small Projects Are Okay
We live to create amazing images
Our goal: make you and your pets look amazing.
We Answer the Phone & Emails
Internationally Published Photographer
About Our Founder & Lead Photographer:
My passion and hobby is photography.
My other passion? My golden retriever puppy, Scout. I’ve trained dogs for search and rescue in the past, and know how to get dogs to pay attention and look at the camera.
I often ski with a DSLR camera. I volunteer as a photographer at my daughter’s elementary school. I’ve photographed hundreds of weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, done headshots and product photos.
I’ve had a camera in my hand since the 1980s, when I started with a Canon AE-1 35 mm film camera. I’ve lugged camera gear up the sides of mountains in the French alps, through the desert of the Middle East, and the jungles of South America.
I took all of the photographs on this page (and throughout the site), with the exception of by bio photo (right) that my daughter took.
I founded Customer Paradigm in 2002. 12,600+ projects later, I still love what we’re doing, and I love that the premise of the company – customer-centric thinking – is still just as valid and relevant today as it was back in 2002.
Back then (before Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, the iPhone, Amazon Prime, Gmail or Shopify), I saw that the companies that were succeeding online were the ones that were focused on the end customer experience.
The name of the company, Customer Paradigm, was based on the assumption that end customers increasingly have control over their purchasing experience. Buying online, interacting with people based on interest instead of geography – all of this was made possible by the Web.
In 2002, we helped businesses with three things: Acquiring new customers, retaining existing ones, and interacting with them online.
In 2019, the underlying goals are the same, but strategies and tactics are in many cases radically different.
My favorite part of the day is talking time to be behind the camera, and create amazing professional headshots that allow you to shine. And be proud of who you are.
Let me know – I’d love to photograph you! Call today: 303.473.4400.
Thanks! – Jeff
Customer Paradigm founder Jeff Finkelstein has been called a “Web Guru” by the New York Times.
5353 Manhattan Circle Suite 103 Boulder, CO 80303
Jeff Finkelstein’s Photography Background:
Finkelstein has had images published in hundreds of publications in dozens of countries. He has images on permanent display in museums in three countries, has received paid contracts from the National Geographic organization for his images, and has images featured in two children’s books by Kar-Ben publishing.
Finkelstein is member of the National Press Photographer’s Association (NPAA), and Cannon Professional Services (CPS). Finkelstein is also one of 400 photographers in the US certified by Google’s Trusted Photographer program.
Press Photo Credits Include:
• USA Today (Cover)
• Jerusalem Post (Cover)
• Globe and Mail (Cover)
• Hadassah Magazine (Cover)
• National Geographic (Contract)
Finkelstein’s photography work includes:
• Real Estate (interior and exterior)
• Professional Headshots (including author headshots for Doubleday)
• Travel Photography (including Israel, Colorado)
• Pet Photography (including dogs, cats, horses and other animals)
• eCommerce Product Photography (including aviation, clean room apparel)
• Fashion Photography (sports clothing lines)
• Bar & Bat Mitzvah Ceremonies
• Ski Photography
Finkelstein is the founder of Customer Paradigm, a Boulder, Colorado-based interactive marketing firm that specializes in eCommerce and interactive marketing. Strong product and commercial photography helps Customer Paradigm’s clients create compelling websites and marketing campaigns. Clients include 3M, Level 3, BP, Shell Global Solutions, Xcel Energy, Warner Brothers and Fresh Produce Clothing.
With more than 12,600 projects completed for hundreds of clients since 2002, Customer Paradigm brings open source programming, top-notch project management and customer service to customers across the US. Customer Paradigm works with the top open source eCommerce software platform, Magento, and is a Magento Solutions Partner.
Finkelstein has been featured in The New York Times as a Web Guru, and his company has received numerous awards, including the prestigious 2008 Rocky Mountain Direct Marketing Association Supplier of the Year Award. Finkelstein is also a member of the Worldwide Web Consortium (W3C) working group for RDF Semantic Web technology.
Finkelstein has worked as an adjunct professor for Colorado State University, and has lead workshops around the country teaching photography and interactive marketing. Finkelstein has written syndicated columns on web marketing, and reaches tens of thousands of people each week through Customer Paradigm’s eLearning Series newsletter.
Finkelstein studied Political Science and Psychology at the University of Michigan, holds an MBA in Entrepreneurship & Technology Management from the University of Colorado at Boulder, and served as an intern at The White House (pre-Monica), where he drafted executive correspondence, including the 1993 National Medal of Science & Technology message.
Finkelstein is not often seen without a camera in hand, including on the ski slopes, hiking trails and more.
Connect with Jeff:
Connect Via Facebook >>
Connect Via Linked In >>
Connect Via Twitter >>
Free, No Obligation Consultation About Professional Pet Photography in Boulder:
• Creating professional headshots for your social media, speaking profile and dating needs.
• Creating amazing images for your eCommerce site.
• Making it easy for customers to find you via Google and other search engines.
• Helping you keep in touch with your past customers and prospects via cost-effective personalized email.
• Designing websites that creates a positive, trusted impression for an organization.
• Guiding prospects effortlessly through a sales funnel, using a six-step process to build trust and develop a relationship.
• Keeping a website up-to-date with fresh content, professional images, video, podcasts and blogs.
• Allowing an organization to easily update their website without any special training or software.
• Making it as easy as possible for customers to make purchases on an eCommerce site.
• Speeding up slowwwww sites.