ONGOING MAGENTO SUPPORT
Need Ongoing Magento Development? We Can Help.
Ongoing Magento Development. From 1 hour to 1,000+
We’re here to help. And make it easy.
But don’t take our word for it. Our developers know Magento’s 150,000 lines of code inside and out, have been tested directly by Magento and are certified to work on Magento Websites. Customer Paradigm currently has 29 Magento 2 Trained Solution Partners. Our Certified Magento Developers are 100% dedicated to helping you achieve your eCommerce goals.
If you need reliable Magento Developers with experience for ongoing Magento support services, Customer Paradigm’s team of expert Magento programmers may be a great fit. Try us out! Or Call 303.473.4400 today!
Please Have A Real
Person Contact Me Now:
Contact Customer Paradigm for a Free, No Obligation Consultation Today!
We Can Help You With Ongoing Support Items Such As:
- Website Design & Development
- Custom Module Development
- 3rd Party System Integrations
- Magento Version Upgrades
- SEO and Online Marketing services
- Extension Recommendations and Installations
- Bug Fix Resolutions
- Training Services
- Expert Magento Consultations
- Any Magento Development or Support your team may require
Benefits of Purchasing Prepaid Blocks of Development:
- Discounted rates. We offer price breaks depending on the number of hours you would like to prepay for.
- Dedicated Project Management. When you purchase a prepaid block of development hours, your account will be assigned to a dedicated project manager. When an issue arises on your end, you will simply contact your project manager and the task will be added to the queue for development.
- Project flexibility. There are no defined tasks associated with a prepaid block of development support. Your project manager will be briefed regarding the issues we have discussed in detail, however, you are able to use the development hours for any development needs you have.
- Hours do not expire. We do not set expiration dates on prepaid blocks of hours. That means you can use your hours when you need them.
- Skip the Sales Phase. In many cases, ongoing requests are smaller tasks that only take a few hours to execute. With a pre-paid block of time we are able to take in new tasks easily, by passing the sales phase. The sales phase typically takes 2-4 days before the task is added to the queue due to discussions, proposal generation, receiving of contracts, internal handoffs, deposit clearance, and kickoff calls. With a bank of hours, the request goes directly into the queue.
Since 2002, we’ve completed more than 11,200 successful projects for our customers.
From one hour to one thousand, we can help you…
• Install or Upgrade your eCommerce shopping cart to a Magento system.
• Design a new look and feel for your Magento site. (Or customize an existing Magento Theme for your site).
• Add new products, new product options, product images to your Magento eCommerce site.
• Fix broken functionality, or add new functionality to a Magento system.
• Integrate with payment processor systems, including Authorize.net, PayPal and more.
• PCI Compliance. We can help make sure your Magento eCommerce system is set up for PCI compliance, including hosting, testing and evaluation.
• Make your Magento system more search engine friendly.
• Add a wholesale site to allow retailers or distributors to make purchases more easily.
• Migrate your Magento eCommerce system from a slow web server to a high-availability, cloud-based system that allows tens of thousands of people to access your site easily.
• Purchases to be made quickly Add new product options.
• Synchronize inventory to external databases (i.e. NetSuite, Quickbooks and more).
• Pre-fill registration forms so people don’t have to fill in their information again and again.
• Personalize your website, and show content based on who is on your site (new visitor / past customer).
• Send permission-based email messages to people who have signed up to receive communication from you through a web-based application.
• Automate business tasks — such as changing the information on your website without having to call a web developer or use a complicated program.
Problems We Solve:
• Making it easy for customers to find you via Google and other search engines.
• Helping you keep in touch with your past customers and prospects via cost-effective personalized email.
• Designing websites that creates a positive, trusted impression for an organization.
• Guiding prospects effortlessly through a sales funnel, using a six-step process to build trust and develop a relationship.
• Keeping a website up-to-date with fresh content, professional images, video, podcasts and blogs.
• Allowing an organization to easily update their website without any special training or software.
• Making it as easy as possible for customers to make purchases on an eCommerce site.
• Speeding up slowwwww sites.
About Customer Paradigm:
1. Acquire (Get new customers)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Advertising
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Trade Show Marketing
- Social Media
2. Retain (Keep existing customers)
- Permission-based Email Marketing
- Direct Mail Marketing
- Social Media
3. Interact (Create a compelling customer experience)
- Website Design & Development
- Magento eCommerce
- WordPress Content Management
- Custom Application Development
- Professional Photography & Video