Upgrade to Magento 2
Certified Magento developers for your next upgrade.
Let the experts at Customer Paradigm help your business grow. We are a certified Magento Professional Solutions Partner with hundreds of thousands of hours of Magento development experience.
- Free Magento Code Audit
- No Obligation Consultation
- U.S. Based Magento 2 Certified Developers
- Magento Solutions Partner
- 12,000+ Projects Completed since 2002
Have A Real Person Contact Me Now:
Trust your Business with our Certified Magento Developers
Based in Boulder, Colorado, we are happy to review your current site at no charge, and help you make a decision on upgrading to Magento 2 (or to a different platform, like Shopify, if appropriate).
With Magento stopping support for the 1.x platform next year, now is the time to decide. Contact us today for an unbiased consultation.
5353 Manhattan Circle Suite 103 Boulder, CO 80303
303.473.4400 / Toll Free: 888.772.0777
From one hour to one thousand, we can help you…
• Install or Upgrade your eCommerce shopping cart to a Magento system.
• Design a new look and feel for your Magento site. (Or customize an existing Magento Theme for your site).
• Add new products, new product options, product images to your Magento eCommerce site.
• Fix broken functionality, or add new functionality to a Magento system.
• Integrate with payment processor systems, including Authorize.net, PayPal and more.
• PCI Compliance. We can help make sure your Magento eCommerce system is set up for PCI compliance, including hosting, testing and evaluation.
• Make your Magento system more search engine friendly.
• Add a wholesale site to allow retailers or distributors to make purchases more easily.
• Migrate your Magento eCommerce system from a slow web server to a high-availability, cloud-based system that allows tens of thousands of people to access your site easily.
• Purchases to be made quickly Add new product options.
• Synchronize inventory to external databases (i.e. NetSuite, Quickbooks and more).
• Pre-fill registration forms so people don’t have to fill in their information again and again.
• Personalize your website, and show content based on who is on your site (new visitor / past customer).
• Send permission-based email messages to people who have signed up to receive communication from you through a web-based application.
• Automate business tasks — such as changing the information on your website without having to call a web developer or use a complicated program.
Problems We Solve:
• Making it easy for customers to find you via Google and other search engines.
• Helping you keep in touch with your past customers and prospects via cost-effective personalized email.
• Designing websites that creates a positive, trusted impression for an organization.
• Guiding prospects effortlessly through a sales funnel, using a six-step process to build trust and develop a relationship.
• Keeping a website up-to-date with fresh content, professional images, video, podcasts and blogs.
• Allowing an organization to easily update their website without any special training or software.
• Making it as easy as possible for customers to make purchases on an eCommerce site.
• Speeding up slowwwww sites.