Need Magento Programming? We Can Help.
Certified Magento Programming. From 1 hour to 1,000+
We’re here to help. And make it easy.
But don’t just take our word for it. Our programmers know Magento’s 150,000 lines of code inside and out, have been tested directly by Magento and are certified to work on Magento Websites. Customer Paradigm currently has 29 Magento 2 Trained Solution Partners. Are you looking for a company who can help you install, maintain or upgrade your Magento eCommerce shopping cart system? Our Certified Magento Developers are 100% dedicated to helping you achieve your eCommerce goals.
If you need reliable Magento Programming, Customer Paradigm’s team of expert Magento programmers may be a great fit. Try us out! Or Call 303.473.4400 today!
Please Have A Real
Person Contact Me Now:
Contact Customer Paradigm for a Free, No Obligation Consultation Today!
Need a professional to program new features for your Magento eCommerce site? Customer Paradigm can help, we specialize in Magento Programming, including implementing upgrades/extensions in a safe way. We provide a wide range of Magento Programming services – from installing, to building, to maintaining, to upgrading your site. Our team of expert Magento programmers can create the website of your dreams with all the features and custom integrations necessary for your store to compete on the web today!
No Project Too Big or Small
We provide Magento Programming services for 1-2 person companies, as well as some of the largest corporations in the world. We know you might want to test out our team first, before you commit to a larger programming project. And we’re okay with that. We have no minimums for working with us.
The Customer Paradigm team, based in Boulder, Colorado, and has spent hundreds of hours being trained and certified on the Magento 2 platform. Customer Paradigm is a certified Magento 2 solution partner
Call us today! 303.473.4400 or visit here for a free consultation >>
Since 2002, we’ve completed more than 11,200 successful projects for our customers.
From one hour to one thousand, we can help you…
• Upgrade your eCommerce shopping cart to a Magento system.
• Programming a new look and feel for your Magento site. (Or customize an existing Magento Theme for your site).
• Add new products, new product options, product images to your Magento eCommerce site.
• Fix broken functionality, or programming new functionality to a Magento system.
• Programming integration with payment processor systems, including Authorize.net, PayPal and more.
• PCI Compliance. We can help make sure your Magento eCommerce system is set up for PCI compliance, including hosting, testing and evaluation.
• Make your Magento system more search engine friendly.
• Add a wholesale site to allow retailers or distributors to make purchases more easily.
• Migrate your Magento eCommerce system from a slow web server to a high-availability, cloud-based system that allows tens of thousands of people to access your site easily.
• Synchronize inventory to external databases (i.e. NetSuite, Quickbooks and more).
• Pre-fill registration forms so people don’t have to fill in their information again and again.
• Personalize your website, and show content based on who is on your site (new visitor / past customer).
• Send permission-based email messages to people who have signed up to receive communication from you through a web-based application.
• Automate business tasks — such as changing the information on your website without having to call a web developer or use a complicated program.
Problems We Solve:
• Making it easy for customers to find you via Google and other search engines.
• Helping you keep in touch with your past customers and prospects via cost-effective personalized email.
• Designing websites that creates a positive, trusted impression for an organization.
• Guiding prospects effortlessly through a sales funnel, using a six-step process to build trust and develop a relationship.
• Keeping a website up-to-date with fresh content, professional images, video, podcasts and blogs.
• Allowing an organization to easily update their website without any special training or software.
• Making it as easy as possible for customers to make purchases on an eCommerce site.
• Speeding up slowwwww sites.
About Customer Paradigm:
1. Acquire (Get new customers)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Advertising
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Trade Show Marketing
- Social Media
2. Retain (Keep existing customers)
- Permission-based Email Marketing
- Direct Mail Marketing
- Social Media
3. Interact (Create a compelling customer experience)
- Website Design & Development
- Magento eCommerce
- WordPress Content Management
- Custom Application Development
- Professional Photography & Video