Need a Magento Programmer? We Can Help.
Certified Magento Programmers.
From 1 hour to 1,000+ – We’re here to help.
But don’t take our word for it. Our programmers know Magento’s 150,000 lines of code inside and out, have been tested directly by Magento and are certified to work on Magento Websites. Customer Paradigm currently has 29 Magento 2 Trained Solution Partners. Are you looking for a company who can help you install, maintain or upgrade your Magento eCommerce shopping cart system? Our Certified Magento Programmers are 100% dedicated to helping you achieve your eCommerce goals.
If you need reliable Magento Programmers with experience, Customer Paradigm’s team of expert Magento programmers may be a great fit. Try us out! Or Call 303.473.4400 today!
Please Have A Real
Person Contact Me Now:
Contact Customer Paradigm for a Free, No Obligation Consultation Today!
Certified Magento Programmers:
Our certified Magento Programmers have worked on hundreds of eCommerce systems that process tens of thousands of transactions per day. We know the best practices for working on high-volume, live production systems (as well as low-volume Magento systems). Our Magento Programmers write bug-free code that works! We have a dedicated team of testers to ensure that the delivered Magento programming works as requested.
Our Certified Magento Programmers are all located in the United States, right here in Boulder, Colorado. No overseas outsourcing. We speak English, work during normal U.S. business hours and respond to you quickly.
Low Price for High-Quality Magento Programmers
Our prices won’t break your budget for a high standard of customer service. Unlike other web development agencies, we also offer firm quotes for your project, so you know what to expect when you receive your bill.
Direct Access to a Magento Programmer
You’ll get the name, email address and direct phone number of your Project Manager and your Programmer that is in charge of your Magento eCommerce project. Our Project Managers keep you apprised of your project’s budget and progress, and also ensure that your needs as a client are met exactly.
Since 2002, we’ve completed more than 11,200 successful projects for our customers.
From one hour to one thousand, we can help you…
• Install or Upgrade your eCommerce shopping cart to a Magento system.
• Design a new look and feel for your Magento site. (Or customize an existing Magento Theme for your site).
• Add new products, new product options, product images to your Magento eCommerce site.
• Fix broken functionality, or add new functionality to a Magento system.
• Integrate with payment processor systems, including Authorize.net, PayPal and more.
• PCI Compliance. We can help make sure your Magento eCommerce system is set up for PCI compliance, including hosting, testing and evaluation.
• Make your Magento system more search engine friendly.
• Add a wholesale site to allow retailers or distributors to make purchases more easily.
• Migrate your Magento eCommerce system from a slow web server to a high-availability, cloud-based system that allows tens of thousands of people to access your site easily.
• Purchases to be made quickly Add new product options.
• Synchronize inventory to external databases (i.e. NetSuite, Quickbooks and more).
• Pre-fill registration forms so people don’t have to fill in their information again and again.
• Personalize your website, and show content based on who is on your site (new visitor / past customer).
• Send permission-based email messages to people who have signed up to receive communication from you through a web-based application.
• Automate business tasks — such as changing the information on your website without having to call a web developer or use a complicated program.
Problems We Solve:
• Making it easy for customers to find you via Google and other search engines.
• Helping you keep in touch with your past customers and prospects via cost-effective personalized email.
• Designing websites that creates a positive, trusted impression for an organization.
• Guiding prospects effortlessly through a sales funnel, using a six-step process to build trust and develop a relationship.
• Keeping a website up-to-date with fresh content, professional images, video, podcasts and blogs.
• Allowing an organization to easily update their website without any special training or software.
• Making it as easy as possible for customers to make purchases on an eCommerce site.
• Speeding up slowwwww sites.
About Customer Paradigm:
1. Acquire (Get new customers)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Advertising
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Trade Show Marketing
- Social Media
2. Retain (Keep existing customers)
- Permission-based Email Marketing
- Direct Mail Marketing
- Social Media
3. Interact (Create a compelling customer experience)
- Website Design & Development
- Magento eCommerce
- WordPress Content Management
- Custom Application Development
- Professional Photography & Video