Looking for the Best SEO Company?
We can help!
If you’re looking for the best SEO company to help with your digital marketing – please give us a call! Customer Paradigm is a small, boutique SEO company based in Boulder, Colorado. We take a personal approach with our digital marketing clients and help create a custom digital marketing plan for your company.
Our team of Google-certified SEO experts can help convert more of your site visitors into paying customers. We bring common sense strategies and cutting edge tactics to your business.
We run your campaigns, keywords and website through artificial intelligence systems and machine-learning, so that we can generate results based on data and not guesswork.
- Pricing by the hour ($100/hour), by project, or based on performance.
- 12,600+ Projects Completed since 2002
- Free, No Obligation Consultation
- Boulder, CO-Based SEO Company
- No long term contracts.
- SEO Marketing Experts who care. Conversion strategies that work.
Recent Customer Review (Oct 17, 2021):
“Thank you Matthew for the update. Not sure exactly what you are doing but we have NEVER been busier than we are now. It is unreal. Our phones literally ring all the time. We currently have 38 cars in the shop. It’s incredible. And more good news. We are fixing more transmissions than we have in years. It feels like a transmission shop again. You’re absolutely killing it!!! Thanks again and keep up the good work.”
“Final note we are up this year by a whopping 34%. And I know last year was Covid year but last year was a record high year for us and we are now up 34% over our biggest year ever!! I am more than impressed by what you are doing.”
Please Contact Me:
Digital Marketing Problems We Solve:
• Helping site owners increase conversion rates on their sites.
• Making it easy for customers to find you via Google and other search engines.
• Helping you keep in touch with your past customers and prospects via cost-effective personalized email.
• Designing websites that creates a positive, trusted impression for an organization.
• Guiding prospects effortlessly through a sales funnel, using a six-step process to build trust and develop a relationship.
• Keeping a website up-to-date with fresh content, professional images, video, podcasts and blogs.
• Allowing an organization to easily update their website without any special training or software.
• Making it as easy as possible for customers to make purchases on an eCommerce site.
• Speeding up slowwwww sites.
Customer Paradigm’s founder Jeff Finkelstein has been called a “Web Guru” by the New York Times
Certified SEO Company in Boulder, Colorado
Based in Boulder, Colorado, we are happy to review your current site at no charge – we’re here to increase your sales, conversion rates, and overall revenue.
Our team applies a customer-centric method and helps analyze how, when and where you’re losing customers in the conversion process. Our rates are affordable, and no job is too small (or too large). If you want to increase your website’s conversion rate – contact us today.
637B South Broadway #225, Boulder, CO 80305
A note from Customer Paradigm’s founder, Jeff Finkelstein:
Small, tiny things can add up. I’ve run eCommerce sites in the past, and helped hundreds of clients over the years optimize their sites to increase conversions.
For example, most people are really bad at math. Simply spelling out a discount on a page ($5 off – 20% discount) can increase the conversion rate on an eCommerce site. There’s a ton of tips, tricks and strategies that we’ve seen over the years that make a big difference.
An increase of just 0.5% of your conversion rate can often dramatically increase your profit margin on the site. That’s where we can help.
We charge on an hourly basis ($100 per hour), or on a project basis (depending on the size and complexity of your site). Or, in some cases, we can work with you on a performance basis. We test our assumptions and overlay our customer-centric process to gain critical insight into your target customers.
My passion is helping small businesses like yours leverage the power of the Web to aggregate customers according to interest, and not geography. 12,600+ projects later, I still love what we’re doing, and I love that the premise of the company – customer-centric thinking – is still just as valid and relevant today as it was back in 2002.
Back then (before Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, the iPhone, Amazon Prime, Gmail or Shopify), I saw that the companies that were succeeding online were the ones that were focused on the end customer experience.
The name of the company, Customer Paradigm, was based on the assumption that end customers increasingly have control over their purchasing experience. Buying online, interacting with people based on interest instead of geography – all of this was made possible by the Web.
In 2002, we helped businesses with three things: Acquiring new customers, retaining existing ones, and interacting with them online.
In 2019, the underlying goals are the same, but strategies and tactics are in many cases radically different.
My favorite part of the day is talking to business owners like you to discuss your digital marketing goals, and see if there’s anything I can recommend that may make your Shopify site or your brand more successful.
Let me know – I can meet with you here in Boulder, or over the phone – 303.473.4400.
Thanks! – Jeff
Customer Paradigm founder Jeff Finkelstein has been called a “Web Guru” by the New York Times
Free, No Obligation Shopify CRO Consultation:
Call or Text Today! 303.473.4400
Digital Marketing Agency: PPC & SEO
Based in Boulder, CO, we've been working on websites since 2002. We've helped big brands reach their customers, as well as small and medium sized businesses.
Everything we do is transparent. We're happy to tell you exactly what we're doing to help boost site traffic to your site, and help engage them when they arrive. We're happy to train you, too, if you'd like to learn how to do ongoing digital marketing for your site.
At Customer Paradigm, we do three things to help businesses with digital marketing and SEO:
- Acquire New Customers. Through search engine optimization, paid advertising, social media and more, we can help you reach your customer in an efficient way.
- Retain Existing Customers. We can help you keep your existing customers engaged with your Shopify store, products and brand, using social media marketing, retention email and PPC retargeting advertising.
- Interact via Shopify Site. We can help you increase the level of engagement for your site, including adding new design elements, more content, and producing compelling video and images. Call today: 303.473.4400
Our Six Step Process for Conversion Rate Optimization for Shopify Merchants:
Customer Paradigm's transparent digital marketing process for business includes:
1. Customer Discovery / Brand Alignment & Competitive Research.We'll meet (on the phone or in person in Boulder, CO) to discuss your site, target audience, and customer profile.
We'll want to know why your customers like buying from your Shopify storefront. We'll explore what matters to them, including pricing, customization, eco-friendly matters, or if they love working with you because of your customer support, shipping.
We'll delve into your backstory - why your company is in business to serve your customers. And use that positioning to help guide our digital marketing efforts.
Our goal is to explore why your customers buy from you, as well as evaluate your competitors in the marketplace. We'll look at other sites, and examine how others in your space market and position themselves.
In order to keep costs down, we'll work closely with your team on this research, and will limit this phase to a few hours of time.
2. Site Audit & Recommendations for your site.
Before we go in and make changes that will affect your site's functionality or digital marketing efforts, we'll conduct an internal and external site audit to find any show-stopping issues that a search engine might have when indexing your site.
Search engines like Google crawls the pages of your website, checks for broken links, meta data, content issues, image and links issues, semantic structure and more.
Our site audit us insight to actionable areas where we can improve the performance and quality of your site.
And before we help you spend time and energy (and money) driving new and existing customers to your site, we want to make sure that the site is ready to catch them.
We can identify any of the following SEO issues for your site, and fix them quickly:
- Search visibility, indexing, crawling, errors resolution; sitemap, robots configuration.
- Links - internal links missing anchors, titles, alt text tags
- Images - non-optimized images, missing images, pixelated or large images that are missing alt and title tags.
- Meta data - including reviewing the site for appropriate page titles and meta description tags for pages, addressing duplicate content issues, or issues with meta data length, quality or errors.
- Content and display issues, including areas of the site with confusing content, dense content, or missing content.
- Social media integration, including multiple channels, such as Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram can be tied together in a cohesive social strategy that drives traffic to the site.
- Content / Catalog optimization - page by page treatment to optimize products, categories; CMS pages; content structure, readability, topical focus, keyword utilization, low word count, duplicate content.
- Identifying areas for content development, management, and marketing for your Shopify site, including blog writing and site optimization.
- Analyze site speed and solutions for improvement – including optimizing images and/or video for your Shopify site.
- Ensuring that tracking and measurement technology is present on the site and working, including Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel tracking, etc.
At Customer Paradigm, we strongly feel that any successful, long term search marketing strategy for your Shopify site begins with a thorough and effective optimization.
That said, digital marketing optimization is not a one-time event. It's important to keep the content and structure of your site up to date.
That's why an ongoing, long-term SEO strategy for your site is critical. A good website is never "done" or completed. It's instead carefully curated and cultivated each day, month and year.
3. Site Changes / Design Updates.
Once we identify areas for improvement we'll work with you and your team to update the site so that it's ready to drive traffic and convert people into paying customers.
Again, our digital marketing process for Shopify store owners is transparent. We'll tell you what needs to be done, and we're happy to do some (or all) of the work for you and/or train you and your team on best practices for digital marketing.
We have a full team of front end designers, content writers and backend programmers that can help take your site to the next level.
4. Demand Generation for your Site, including Pay Per Click Advertising
Once the Shopify site is ready to "catch" visitors, our team will work with you to drive more targeted traffic to the site.
This is often a combination of PPC (Pay Per Click) marketing and Social Media adverting and outreach.
We'll build a strategy to help you achieve success. And again, we're transparent. We'll tell you what we're going to do, and you'll have full access to the Google pay per click metrics and dashboard. We're happy to work with you collaboratively on your Shopify site, so that we can help you achieve success.
In conjunction with SEO, pay per click (PPC) advertising campaigns can be an effective way to drive traffic to your site. Developing a search marketing strategy that uses search engine optimization (SEO) and pay per click (PPC) advertising together is vital in achieving prime ad positions, gaining more brand exposure, and increasing click through rates. It’s a great way to focus, test, and continuously improve your search marketing, and maximize traffic and conversion opportunities across your organic and paid search campaigns.
If you have an existing PPC account for your site, we can evaluate and advise on what is working, how to improve, and what next steps to take to optimize your PPC campaigns. Once you're ready to move forward, we manage all the elements of your PPC campaigns in conjunction with your SEO strategy.
Continuous Search Marketing Strategy:
Do you want your storefront to be found? A long-term commitment to continuous optimization for the best user search experience is important to ensure effective search presence and traffic to your site for the life of your business.
Your website is never finally fully optimized because your competitors are constantly improving their sites and trying to get ahead. Your competition is constant - the only way to stay ahead is through continual effort.
We create flexible, holistic marketing strategies for digital performance and growth.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for eCommerce sites by its very nature is a dynamic practice. With a view across the expansive digital landscape, a good search marketing strategy utilizes a host of channels, methodologies, and tools. Various strategies will be used as needed, which become apparent as the site evolves and your business grows. Some of the strategies/tactics used may include the following:
- Content and meta development, optimization, strategy (i.e., blog, categories, products, social)
- Category, product pages optimization and promotion (i.e., campaigns, dedicated landing pages)
- Onsite usage and traffic analysis
- Conversion analysis and optimization
- Site performance analysis, issues monitoring and resolution
- User experience research and optimization
- Competitive research and analysis
- Branding strategy, USP and differentiation
- Social media optimization
- Display Network ads
- Email marketing
- A/B split testing
- Marketing channel analysis
- Onsite surveys for discovery of issues and insight for improvement
- AdWords optimization, management
5. Retention Marketing for Shopify Sites.
Once you've spent blood, sweat and tears to get great clients to make a purchase from your site, we can help you reach back out to past customers and prospects to get them to purchase again.
We have a tremendous amount of experience with permission-based email campaigns, and can help you bring people back with relevant, anticipated content.
We can also help with abandoned cart emails, and work with you to help market free samples / trials for your Shopify site.
We can also help you develop and execute strategies for using social media as a means to reach back out to past customers and get them to spread the word about your Shopify site, or come back and make a repeat purchase.
We've helped major household brands reshape their retention marketing tactics - let us help you guide your customers back to your site.
6. Measurement, Tracking and Results.
You can only control what you measure. We will work with you to review what's working, what's not, and what changes we need to make to better drive more sales to your Shopify site.
You'll work with a dedicated project manager, who will be able to answer any questions about your account.
We're transparent. So what we see, you see. We won't hide behind secret formulas. The only formula that works for your Shopify site is the one that best engages with your customers.
For more information, or a free Web marketing strategy review, please call us at 303.473.4400