California Magento Programmer
California: Magento Support & Programmers
Magento Programmers for California Companies: From 1 hour to 1,000+
We’re here to help. And to make it easy.
(And to make sure the code works)
Are you a California-based company looking for a programmer who can help you install, maintain or upgrade your Magento eCommerce shopping cart system? While we do not currently have an office based in California, we’ve worked with many California-based companies to help them with Magento programming and configuration.
And many of our team is originally from California. We might not see as many movie stars walking around town as our friends in LA. We can’t wake up with the fog horns in San Francisco, but we do have really smart programmers that take eCommerce seriously. Boulder, Colorado is the top #1 rated smartest city in the United States (determined by how many people have college, masters and doctoral degrees).
Our office is just a short two hour plane ride from California’s major airports, and unlike off-shore programmers, we’re always available for a phone call or in-person meeting.
If you’re based in California, and you need reliable programmers who can handle your Magento system with experience and ease, Customer Paradigm’s team of expert Magento programmers may be a great fit.
|Certified Magento Developers:
From 1 hour to 1,000+
We’re here to help.
And to make it easy.
(And to make sure the code works)
But don’t take our word for it.
Our developers know Magento’s 150,000 lines of code inside and out, and have been tested directly by Magento and certified to work on Magento Websites.
Call Toll Free at 888.772.0777 for a free estimate.
What makes us different than other Magento Programmers for California-based companies?
- Bug Free Code. Our programmers write bug-free code that works.
- Experience working with California-based companies. We’ve worked on hundreds of eCommerce systems (many for clients in California) that process tens of thousands of transactions per day. We’re used to working on high-volume, live production systems (as well as low-volume basic Magento systems as well).
- Direct Access. You’ll get the name, email address and direct phone number of your programmer that is in charge of your Magento eCommerce project.
- Low Prices. You don’t have to pay for the high rent and salary requirements in California. Our prices are much lower than similar firms based in California, but our costs are lower and our quality and customer service is extremely high.
- We Answer the Phone and Return All Emails Promptly. We know that this shouldn’t be something we have to mention, but we do pride ourselves on our ability to have a real person answer the phone during our business hours, and we make sure to respond to all email requests promptly.
- Small Projects Are Okay. We work with small 1-2 person companies, as well as some of the largest corporations in the world. If you need a Magento eCommerce programmer, having us contact you may be the smartest thing you’ve done all year. We know you might want to test out our team first, before you commit to a larger project. And we’re okay with that. We have no minimums for working with us.
- Open Office Format in Boulder, Colorado. We work together in a small, open-desk office in Boulder, Colorado. What this means is that if someone has a specific question about a Magento eCommerce programming task, they can ask anyone else very easily.
- We’re Not A Person In Between Jobs. We’re a real company with a very stable crew of programmers. If someone is out of the office for a day, we always have someone else available to help out. This is what we do. We eat, breathe and live Magento eCommerce, along with php programming, mySQL database development and other marketing needs. Unlike your brother-in-law or a person who “thinks they can figure out Magento,” or someone who might not be there for you next week, month or year, we’re here to stay.
- We Can Make It Happen. If you can describe what you’d like your website or application to do, we can take it from there.
Customer Paradigm has used Magento eCommerce, PHP programming and mySQL databases to help small 1-person companies as well as many of the Fortune 500 create websites that get results. Try us out! Get your first hour of Magento programming for Free (when you commit to a five hour or longer project).