eCommerce Brand Development
Custom eCommerce Web Design & Programming
Create a trusted shopping experience online!
If you want people to be able to purchase services or products from your eCommerce website, you need to have a site designed that makes it quick fast and easy. If you want your customers to come back again and again, then branding is even more important to your online store. We offer eCommerce Web Design & Developement including:
- Branding Design
- Branding Re-design
- Design, Layout, Implementation
- Flash & Video Design
- Content Management – we make it easy for you to update your site
- Calendar / Event Registration System
- Social Networking Communities
- Appointment Scheduling System
- Shopping Cart / eCommerce System Module – integrated into the framework of the site
- Search Engine Optimization / Search Engine Marketing.
Visit here for a list of some of the sites we’ve recently worked on >> Want to update your own website? Add products? Change pricing? Offer special coupons or discounts? Give wholesale pricing to some clients, but retail pricing to others? Need to tie into a real-time payment processor, and keep track of inventory? Not a problem. Here at Customer Paradigm we can help you to create a new branded Magento eCommerce store or re-brand one of your current Magento stores. Our expert designers will come up with an innovative design that matches your company goals and vision.
Think you can’t afford a new eCommerce website? Our prices, quality and service will surprise you! Unlike some web development companies we never lock you into a long term contact or force you to buy hours up front that you may never use.
From small business to large, we can help you make your website become a selling machine.
If you can describe what you’d like your eCommerce website or application to do, we can take it from there. We can help you …
- Allow people to register on your website, and then update their information / change their preferences.
- Pre-fill registration forms so people don’t have to fill in their
information again and again.
- Personalize your website, and show content based on who is on
your site (new visitor / past customer).
- Send permission-based email messages to people who have signed up to receive communication from you through a web-based application.
- Create a calendar for visitors / employees / customers.
- Automate business tasks — such as changing the information on your website without having to call a web developer or use a
Customer Paradigm has helped one-person companies as well as many of the Fortune 500 create websites that get results.