eCommerce Web Design
Custom eCommerce Web Design/Programming
Create a trusted shopping experience online.
If you want people to be able to purchase services or products from your eCommerce website, you need to have a site designed that makes it quick fast and easy.
To have a real person contact you about our eCommerce website design and development services, please visit here >> or call 303.499.9318.
We offer eCommerce Web Developement including:
- Design, Layout, Implementation
- Flash & Video Design
- Content Management – we make it easy for you to update your site
- Calendar / Event Registration System
- Social Networking Communities
- Appointment Scheduling System
- Shopping Cart / eCommerce System Module – integrated into the framework of the site
- Search Engine Optimization / Search Engine Marketing.
Visit here for a list of some of the sites we’ve recently worked on >>
Want to update your own website? Add products? Change pricing? Offer special coupons or discounts? Give wholesale pricing to some clients, but retail pricing to others? Need to tie into a real-time payment processor, and keep track of inventory? Not a problem.
Want us to update your website for you? Not a problem either. We’re here to serve you, and make it as easy as possible for you to keep your site updated and current. Have a real person contact you now >>
Think you can’t afford a new eCommerce website? Our prices, quality and service will surprise you (click here to have us contact you for a free estimate)
From small projects to large, we can help you make your website become a selling machine.
If you can describe what you’d like your eCommerce website or application to do, we can take it from there.
We can help you …
- Allow people to register on your website, and then update their information / change their preferences.
- Pre-fill registration forms so people don’t have to fill in their information again and again.
- Personalize your website, and show content based on who is on your site (new visitor / past customer).
- Send permission-based email messages to people who have signed up to receive communication from you through a web-based application.
- Create a calendar for visitors / employees / customers.
- Automate business tasks — such as changing the information on your website without having to call a web developer or use a complicated program.
Customer Paradigm has helped one-person companies as well as many of the Fortune 500 create websites that get results.